Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spin 20 min a day

I recently decided to wake up 20 min earlier and just spin.
My recent creations

Sweet Georgia Yarns- Candygram...a colorway inspired by Valentine's Day
These colors make me happy!



A case of you from a Verb for Keeping Warm. I never really expected to love this fiber club so much!
The fibers that I am exploring are simply to die for!

This is made with 1 oz yak, 1 oz tussah silk and 1 oz 50% merino and 50% yak



Last but not least "First snow" From Enchanted Knoll


3 comments:

  1. Those fibers look so soft! The colors are pretty, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would love these colors :)
    Yes they are soo soft! one of them has silk!YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, silk! You know I love the one with purple in it! :-)

      Delete