Tuesday, June 18, 2013

knitting for a silent auction

This month I've been knitting a lot for a silent auction. I feel so honored and humbled to participate by donating a few handmade items. I had so much fun making them!!!
 All proceeds will go towards funds for the food pantry's garden and nutrition programs.

Two handmade shawls
Boneyard by Stephen West
Yarn: Malabrigo Rios
Colorway: Lavenda
Size needle: 7




The Age of Brass and Steam
Yarn: Malabrigo Rios
Colorway: Azul Profundo
Size needle: 7

Two baby hats
High Peaks by Anne Hanson
Yarn: Three Irish Girls
Colorway: Cabbages and Kings
Size needles: 5

 

Hot Waffles by Anne Hanson
Yarn: Three Irish Girls
colorway: You had me at hello


Baby blanket
This is my favorite to-go pattern
Spiral Blanket of Awesomeness designed by Sharon McMahon
Yarn: Three Irish Girls
Colorway: Tierney



and a scarf  "Hypoteneuse" designed by Anne Hanson
Yarn: Studio June
Colorway:Hunstman


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work for such a beautiful cause. Well done!

    And P.S. I'd love to raid your stash, awesome yarns used for each project!

    ReplyDelete