Monday, January 27, 2014

the joy of finishing projects

Ah...the joy of finishing projects!!!!
In these past few weeks, I finished my second Wish I might shawl designed by Irish Girlie Knits


These colors just bring a bright smile to my face!!
Yarns: Yarn Love Marianne Dashwood in " Red Delicious" and "Valentine"


a pair of socks that took me more than a year!!!!
These are Watermelon Slice Sock designed by Wendy Gaal
They are very comfortable :)



A pair of bright fingerless gloves  "Colorblock handwarmers" by Purl Soho.
The yarns are Three Irish Girls Springvale DK in "Lysander", "People Will Say We're in Love", "Spoonful of Sugar" and "Firefly"




A quick project that I finished over the weekend. It is a headband "Chiminea" designed by Anne Hanson with delicious Malabrigo Silk Merino yarn.
 I feel quite self-conscious whenever I wear hats. They just look funny unless I haven't found the right shape.

I love my headband  though and I think I'll make more :)
I've been in the US for 14 years and... ahem this is the second year I am wearing gloves and now headbands. I was more concerned all this time at keeping my neck covered!



Now of course for every project I finished, I casted on 2-3 new ones :)





1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy little bee, lady!!!! Awesome job on every one of these projects.

    ReplyDelete