Thursday, January 22, 2015

Housewarming gifts

Knitting helped me keep my sanity while I was out of the country to renew travel documents and visit family. I wasn't able to even start the doily I really wanted to make but I finished three lovely projects.
A blanket....."Caravan" by Anne Hanson in beautiful Malabrigo Rios "Teal Feather"


 
I also made two pillowcases and even bought the pillows at Jo-Ann to make sure that everything matches. Let's just say they took up a lot of space in my suitcase but it was so worth it! :)

A reversible pillowcase in Tunisian crochet using Malabrigo Rios "Solis" and "Indiecita".





My favorite project....I really had a hard time giving it away...this crocheted pillowcase using mini-skeins from Yarn Love Juliet.
I also used Malabrigo Rios Sunset for the cover and the enclosures.





2 comments:

  1. You're so quick! Lovely projects as usual A. Hope you had a wonderful time with your family and Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nicky! So sorry for the late reply!! It was quite stressful and I am glad everything worked out well in the end!! Hope this new year is bringing a lot of blessings :)

    ReplyDelete