Sunday, January 15, 2017

Good things come to an end

Pattern: "Roger that" by Anne Hanson, Yarn: Three Irish Girls Felicity Worsted in the colorway "Chambray"

Just like with my beauty blog Coup de Coeur, after almost 5 years of blogging, I find myself ready to say goodbye to Ilham Knitting. When I started this blog, I just wanted a space to share my rekindled love with fiber arts and I have enjoyed the conversations here :)
I am also happy that I was never on a "set schedule" and blogged when I felt like it.
No schedule, no reviews, no obligations!

All good things come to an end....
Just like with my beauty blog, I have shared everything I wanted: favorite type of projects, designers, yarns, colors etc...

I feel that the above picture summarizes so well my knitting approach.
I took it one night when I couldn't sleep and I decided to knit instead. As an insomniac, most of my knitting is done at night....
It is my favorite project ie a blanket in my favorite color (blue) with Three Irish Girls, a brand that made me fall in love with hand-dyed  yarns.
 Finally, I am knitting a pattern by one of my favorite designers of all times Anne Hanson :)
The small paintings represent Beacon Hill and Boston Public Gardens, two places that I still love so much after all these years....

Thank you for reading my blog and for being a part of my fiber journey :)
I can still be found on ravelry as redecouverte and instagram as aminaknitting
Happy knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment